OUR OPERATIONAL STANDARDS
We are committed to being a trusted partner and delivering long-term outcomes for all our stakeholders.
Through the provision of essential services to Corporates and Government, we are committed to driving real progress in the economic development of Aboriginal people and businesses.
We achieve this through a commitment to operational excellence, ensuring we are accountable, utilise best-in class platforms and processes; and have a performance-driven culture.
We have established extensive reporting and compliance systems ranging from Occupational Health & Safety monitoring to a Transport Logistics Platform which are all designed to ensure we are results driven and you have the confidence to partner with us to achieve your objectives.OUR SERVICES VIEW OUR QUALITY POLICY
AUS has extensive compliance systems that include:
Selection and Management
AUS and its subsidiaries meet a number of compliance requirements that include being accredited Main Roads transport provider and certified member’s of Supply Nation.
and WHS Training
- All employees are inducted across critical business safety issues and issued a safety booklet and follow up contact points.
- Site inductions are conducted with all employees to enhance local and business specific requirements.
- Team Safety meetings and follow up of issues raised is conducted on a regular basis.
- Personnel have access to safety documentation through our MYOSH system.
- Our library module enables access to additional HSE information and documents on a range of business-related issues, trends, legal precedents and industry alerts.
- Supervisor and management awareness training in OSH responsibilities and obligations is provided.
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol processes including random, for cause and blanket D&A testing as well as compulsory client testing regimes.
Meetings and Communication through:
- Horizontal consultation through OHS committees.
- Vertical consultation – OHS steering committee meeting to review agenda items; monthly safety report to board and decision making recommendations for safety items across yards.
Safety Systems (3RD Party)
Members of ISNetworld (B Grade)
ISNetworld is an Extensive Contractor Management system for heavy and complex industries. Clients within Australia include: AGL Energy Ltd, Apache Energy Ltd, BP Aust., Caltex Aust., Chevron Aust., ConocoPhillips Aust., Dampier BunBury Pipeline, Murphy Exploration & Production, Origin Energy, Shell Aviation, BNG Contractor services to manage contractors to be qualified, experienced and legislatively compliant.
AUS HOLDINGS SERVICES
Essential transport solutions from traffic management , hot shot and mail deliveries, right through to handling bulk freight of fuel and dangerous goods.LEARN MORE
A core competency in the recruitment, development and mentoring of Aboriginal essential services employees ranging from general labour through to skilled operators of equipment.LEARN MORE
Essential building services across plumbing, electrical, construction and general maintenance to the mining, defense, government and private sectors.LEARN MORE