OUR OPERATIONAL STANDARDS
We deliver complex engagements by drawing upon our state wide network of Indigenous and Non-Indigenous companies.
AUS has developed a Contractor Management System (CMS), which allows the business through its Operating Divisions, to take on and deliver large and complex engagements drawing upon our state wide network of Indigenous and Non-Indigenous companies.
All subcontractors must undertake and pass our pre-qualification process before being considered and are periodically audited to ensure they continue to meet AUS standards and equally important, comply with the “Principle client’s” HSEQ management systems.
AUS has the structures to subcontract to Tier 1 suppliers or conversely engage contractors across Western Australia and Northern Territory that are pre-qualified by AUS Sub-Contractor Management systems.OUR SERVICES VIEW OUR QUALITY POLICY
AUS has extensive compliance systems that include:
Selection and Management
AUS and its subsidiaries meet a number of compliance requirements that include being accredited Main Roads transport provider and certified member’s of Supply Nation.
and WHS Training
- All employees are inducted across critical business safety issues and issued a safety booklet and follow up contact points.
- Site inductions are conducted with all employees to enhance local and business specific requirements.
- Team Safety meetings and follow up of issues raised is conducted on a regular basis.
- Personnel have access to safety documentation through our MYOSH system.
- Our library module enables access to additional HSE information and documents on a range of business-related issues, trends, legal precedents and industry alerts.
- Supervisor and management awareness training in OSH responsibilities and obligations is provided.
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol processes including random, for cause and blanket D&A testing as well as compulsory client testing regimes.
Meetings and Communication through:
- Horizontal consultation through OHS committees.
- Vertical consultation – OHS steering committee meeting to review agenda items; monthly safety report to board and decision making recommendations for safety items across yards.
Safety Systems (3RD Party)
Members of ISNetworld (B Grade)
ISNetworld is an Extensive Contractor Management system for heavy and complex industries. Clients within Australia include: AGL Energy Ltd, Apache Energy Ltd, BP Aust., Caltex Aust., Chevron Aust., ConocoPhillips Aust., Dampier BunBury Pipeline, Murphy Exploration & Production, Origin Energy, Shell Aviation, BNG Contractor services to manage contractors to be qualified, experienced and legislatively compliant.